Saturday, May 22, 2010

Those taxes are a comin'

I just finished reading the NYT article What Higher Taxes will Really Mean?  and it carefully explained how the very wealthy will be paying more taxes.  As the article mentions, being told what the % increase is really doesn't equate to many as meaning anything, so we get a more detailed description in dollars and cents.

What I want to know is how will impact the regular working woman or man who is making $50K or $60K a year, combined income?  I would imaging the difference may be insignificant but I'm diving in to find out the answers as I haven't had the worries of being taxed for income over $250K, $1million or $3million lately.  What a problem to have I guess. More to come on taxes.

lavergnepoe.blogspot.com



 





No comments:

Post a Comment